Making Soap, Cosmetics & Candles
Making Soap Mag #78
(All of our print issues are limited editions and sell out after a few months. Don’t be late!)
Whether you are a beginning artisan on a budget or a new business owner trying to save on costs as you get established, you are probably doing your best to spend as little as possible. Even a long time business owner knows that saving money is like making it.
This issue discusses saving money in a number of ways—the equipment you acquire, the ingredients you use, the efficiency in which you work. If you are on a budget, but don’t want to sacrifice quality, you will appreciate the ideas in this issue of Making Soap, Cosmetics & Candles.
Design Mania Winner Revealed!
Snowflake Soap Tutorial, by Amy Warden
Beautiful Soaps Sell; Soap packaging ideas on a shoestring, by Sam Covington
Molds on a Shoestring, by Amanda Aaron
Your First Year (ROI), by Sara Golding
Making and Selling Candles on a Budget, by Kyli Wolfson
That Shoestring Thing!, by Melinda Coss
Formulating with Surfactants, by Chiara Lacchini
From Hobbyist to Business Owner: Keeping Expenses to a Minimum, by Sue Finley
The Trouble With Turmeric, by Kendra Hughes
Available in Print & PDF Formats.
SPONSORS THIS ISSUE
- Bramble Berry — say thanks →
- Canadian Guild of Soapmakers, Chandlers & Cosmetic Crafters — say thanks →
- Candles & Supplies — say thanks →
- The Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild — say thanks →
- The Jojoba Company — say thanks →
- DIY Cosmetics — say thanks →
- Making Cosmetics — say thanks →
- Melinda Coss Mentoring Program — say thanks →
- Nashville Wraps — say thanks →
- New Directions Aromatics — say thanks →
- SoapEquipment — say thanks →